Screens for Teens cardiac screening registration is now open for the following high schools:
- Deerfield High School
- Glenbrook North High School
- Grayslake Central High School**
- Grayslake North High School
- Lake Forest High School Online registration is closed. Please click on link to download, print and complete the paper registration and send to school with student
- Lakes Community High School
- Libertyville High School
- New Trier High School (Freshmen only)
- Wauconda High School
We are sorry to report the Mundelein High School canceled it's Screens for Teens date.
Congratulations Mary Beth Schewitz
2014 Award For Volunteer Citizen of the Year from
Thank you so much for your support at the Maxtravaganza. See pictures from the Maxtravaganza.
Visit Six Flags Great America on Oct. 3, 4 or 5 and help us raise additional funds for our mission! $5 of every ticket, we sell, will go to the Foundation. Use our promo code for discounted tickets ($32) and everyone wins! Promo code is SCHEWITZ. Please do not post or share this offer on any couponing website. To purchase, visit: https://www.sixflags.com/greatamerica.
The CPR Hero Hands to Hearts videos show you how to save an adult in cardiac arrest.
See pictures of the 2013 Maxtravaganza at Lake forest Sportscars, sponsored by the Chicago Bears. See pictures of the Chicago Bears at our Nov. 6 screening at Lake Zurich High School.
Read about the Foundation's work in the November, 2010 issue of Traditional Home magazine.